From Successful Corporate Career to Hitting Rock Bottom to Turning It ALL Around.
Here is My Story…
Hi! My name is Natalie Jill and here is my story…I lost a house, my marriage, my retirement, and I gained a lot of weight. Turned it all around, got my life back and became and inspiration to others. Now use my story and experiences to help people achieve their life goals through mindset, goals, fitness and nutrition. Specialize in healthy lifestyles, weight loss, functional body weight training and gluten free nutrition. Daily, I coach, motivate and empower others to turn their excuses into solutions and become their best possible selves. I now also help others define their brand and build and monetize in the online space.
What you may not know about me:
- I am probably a lot like you. I am a single mom, I work full time, I am over 40 (43 now!)
- I have had back issues that have prevented me from doing the workouts I used to love and thrive on! All of my new programs are designed to prevent back pain and lessen symptoms
- I have an auto immune disease called Celiac Sprue where my body can’t process Gluten, so I have been gluten free for 15+ years now.
- My life is not “perfect.” I have been through hardships, I have dealt with adversity but most importantly I have overcome and accomplished MANY of my goals through the formula I figured out a few years back.
- I did not do any fitness modeling until the age of 39!
- I gained over 50 lbs while pregnant (I am 60 lbs lighter than my pregnancy weight now)
- I hit rock bottom and lost everything at one time. I gained it all back and more by making my own luck.
- I now maintain and have abs all of the time and I believe ANYONE can have abs and maintain them without strict crazy starvation diet or endless crunches.
My motto is “Be Happy… Be Healthy… Be FIT!” and that is how I live my life in addition to striving to empower others like YOU. I believe that EVERYONE (including you!) can become their best THEM once they learn a few things that I have figured out over the years.
No matter WHAT your situation, no matter WHERE you are starting from and no matter WHAT you are facing, there is always hope and possibility and I work daily to help empower you with how to achieve this.
How Natalie Jill Fitness was born
Throughout my site and on social media you will notice thousands of weight loss success stories & testimonials, as well as a TON of free content on how to be your best you, weight loss, nutrition, workouts, and MUCH more. What many of you don’t know is the HISTORY behind WHY I began Natalie Jill Fitness and created the weight loss & fitness programs, recipe books and the motivational that I share now.
Just below this paragraph is a picture of me, my dog BEAN and my daughter from a few years ago (left). At the time I wanted to burn that picture, but I’m glad I didn’t. I was a NEW mom, 60 lbs heavier then today, thighs rubbing together, thick neck, depressed, hungry, grumpy, hormone fluctuations, cravings, the whole bit
I was working FULL time, I was going through a DIVORCE, I was struggling FINANCIALLY, I had an AUTO IMMUNE disease and I could have made a LOT of excuses…
BUT, I didn’t…
I DECIDED to fix things. I put everything I knew into play- from goal setting, to vision boards, to eating unprocessed foods, positive thinking and getting negatives OUT of my life. I did NOT starve myself. I didn’t try any fad “quick fixes”, I didn’t do dangerous diet pills and I didn’t do unhealthy calorie restrictions…I used a FORMULA.
I worked out with my OWN body weight with LIMITED TIME at home. I used the same formula that is now outlined in many of my programs beginning with my 7 day Jump Start program.
It worked for me, It worked for many of my mom friends, And THAT is what inspired me to create the original 7 day Jump Start Program for others like YOU. My original 7 day jump start created a demand for other programs and recipe books and my new Rev-4 DVD.
It’s all about YOU
I know you can be next. I WANT you to be next. I make it SIMPLE for you. I did all of the thinking and testing on myself, and then my friends and then tens of thousands of people later, it is the jump start that you need!
My Story Of Hitting Rock Bottom – You Make Your Own Luck
The 2 year Journey to find out I had Celiac – Being Celiac
Turning around the lower back pain – Beat Lower Back Pain
Want ABS, got questions? – Your abs questions answered